ouest
west

mardi 13 février 2007

mike douglas / go west !


(there's someone in my head but it's not you)

damaged, touched, fucked-up, cooked, crashed, exploded
that's what I'm, YES !
since I was born, even before I guess
before I was born, yet
in the womb, yet, and before again, I was fucked
the game was over for years
if you can add two plus two then you know
what you say ? why ? how ?
I don't know
how should I ?
'say, it was my fate
'say, ouest mysteries
the freaks, you need some, anyway !
call me po8, it's way more chic, if I can chose
more CHIC than psychopath or mongol no doubt
that's true I did manage to play the game for all these years
I did manage to play my part ok
they fed me with all their shit all right
they made me jump the circus ring all right
but then, one day, the HOLE...
one day this kind of no bottom hole
black-hole like
shit! what I'm doing here guys ?
this is a nightmare or what
did I catch the bad train at the station?
the hole you know, like, who are they staring at ? ME ?
what are they waiting for ?
I should DO something, that's it ?
I should take a job ? pay the rent ? find a nice girl to fuck ?
I should buy a suit ? I should behave ? be serious ? be a man ?
Well OK, i'd like to play the game
nothing I'd like better !
playing with the buddies is all I want, is all I need
but tell me please, how to play ?
hey ! stop yelling in my hears, please stop !
I know !
for twenty years now they fed me with their fucking shit
and all this for what ? you're asking
if, at the end, I stay still-life, just a loony ?
of course there must be some failures
for sure there must be some waste
the system is too fucking complex you know
matter of fact it has to bug !
lucky you are, here come the white guys
hey jo, look at this jerk
what we gonna do with this piece of scrap
it aint even real crazy I guess
nor real violent, neither real dangerous at the moment
what we gonna do with THAT ?
YES! tell me please, you, the safety guys
what i'm gonna do with my tail my balls
all this gelly inside my skull
what I'm gonna do with all this stuff tell me !
I tried you know I tried hard nobody can say I didn't
I tried everything
and everytime I thought, yes man that's it !
but everytime something failed something broke down something slipped
and i was there again, always the same story
there again in the street with my briefs
I was there again and badly need a brief
who was I being, what was I doing, where was I going
the hole you know and deep
I staid unplugged on the walk-side
didn't I get some bucks, a fridge, a family ?
didn't I get a pant, a car, a TV ?
NO ? really ?
looking at your faces, i'd like to laugh but it's no fun
weird faces that yours ok but it makes me cry
I need time, I need years
sooner or later I'll be out of it you know
give me twenty years more and I'll begin to smile
give me twenty years more and I'll give up for good
twenty years! all this time for nothing
or what ? or not ?
and you, yes, let's talk about you for a change
what about you guy ?
doing well ? married ? good job ? nice car ? friends ? everything ?
like a rat in the cheese ?
OK buddy, no offense but, you know I feel sort of a cold in my back
I feel I'm gonna be sick, what you say ?
you're trying hard to build a better world ?
you're working hard, you, and it's why the parasites, like me
could stay in bed and criticise
well, sorry I said but I can't stay
I have to go, this is crazy
I have to find a nice place where I can't hear the pack no more
the farest place with bears and wolves
compare to you guys they're so kind
they sounds so sweet, their howls, to my ears
not on the ice field anyway
I know it's melting now because you think too hard
but don't worry I'll find a place OK
I'm fed up you know, with all this ugly shit !
I'll build an ark like ol' Noah
no time to waste when it will crash
when serious guys like you they'll make out of this good'ol' world a trash
In short I'm gone, I payed to learn and I payed much
and after all these years I catched a bit of it 
watch out for the nice guys or gals they want to help
when you spot one, sneak off, but very carefully !
dangerous those blokes, you see
ok they don't use the brutal methods no more
quite sensitive fellows
but still when they spot you, you're only a freak
and they want, they need to cure you for your sake
so run fast if you believe me
make them forget about you and promess me to fly
don't wait, launch you into orbit
go west !